Su carrito está vacío
Size Exclusion Chromatography
4% BCL Agarose Bead Standard (50-150µm)
4% BCL Agarose Bead Standard is a crosslinked agarose resin with a bead size of 50-150 µm. It is a gel filtration resin commonly used for coupling affinity ligands. The matrix is not pre-activated so the user needs to generate groups for coupling procedures.
- De Melo, Ricardo Rodrigues et al. “Cross-Linking with Polyethylenimine Confers Better Functional Characteristics to an Immobilized β-Glucosidase from Exiguobacterium Antarcticum B7.” Catalysts 9.3 (2019): n. pag. Catalysts.
- Siar, El Hocine et al. “Amination of Ficin Extract to Improve Its Immobilization on Glyoxyl-Agarose: Improved Stability and Activity versus Casein.” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 133 (2019): 412–419. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules.
- Vilela, Adriana Ferreira Lopes, Carmen Lúcia Cardoso, and Cesar Mateo. “An Immobilized Acetylcholinesterase as Test System to Screen New Inhibitor Drugs to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease.” Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical 278 (2019): 196–201. Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical.
- Ait Braham, Sabrina et al. “Cooperativity of Covalent Attachment and Ion Exchange on Alcalase Immobilization Using Glutaraldehyde Chemistry: Enzyme Stabilization and Improved Proteolytic Activity.” Biotechnology Progress 35.2 (2019): n. pag. Biotechnology Progress.
- Dal Magro, L. et al. “Pectin Lyase Immobilization Using the Glutaraldehyde Chemistry Increases the Enzyme Operation Range.” Enzyme and Microbial Technology 132 (2020): n. pag. Enzyme and Microbial Technology.
- Min, Junwei et al. “Quantitative Phase Imaging of Cells in a Flow Cytometry Arrangement Utilizing Michelson Interferometer-Based off-Axis Digital Holographic Microscopy.” Journal of Biophotonics 12.9 (2019): n. pag. Journal of Biophotonics.